The Park Nicollet Sleep Store is a leading destination for a broad range of provider-recommended sleep products.
Located on two hospital campuses, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital in St. Louis Park, Minnesota and St. Francis Regional Medical Center in Shakopee, Minnesota, the stores follow a clinical model that engages the expertise of an integrated care team.
Our care team experts include doctors, psychologists, sleep center professionals and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) clinicians. This team cares for people diagnosed with sleep apnea, narcolepsy, irregular sleep patterns, restless leg syndrome, insomnia and other clinical or behavioral sleep disorders. Depending on their diagnosis and treatment plan, patients are provided easy, convenient access to many nonsurgical, competitively priced product options.
- Personal consultations in a private setting
- Immediate attention following a sleep study or by appointment
- Consultations with a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) clinician to discuss a range of issues, including sleep apnea
- In-store and e-store shopping for CPAP equipment and supplies and for comfort items
- Individualized product recommendations
- Expert fitting services for CPAP equipment
- Training on sleep product use and care
- Expert billing services
- Timely, consistent follow-up
Sleep Store staff strives to meet your emotional needs, plus your physical needs. In addition to supplying products, our staff offers product training, actively participates in AWAKE support groups and provides billing assistance to facilitate insurance claim processes for clinicians and patients. Store management engages in chronic disease management initiatives to better understand sleep problems often encountered by people with heart disease, diabetes, morbid obesity and other conditions. Because restful sleep is a critical component of health management overall, the Park Nicollet Sleep Stores’ goal is to ensure those we serve are properly equipped to get the doctor-prescribed amount of rest they need.
If you have questions and want more information about our services, we invite you to call or visit one of our Sleep Store locations nearest your home or work.