The Breastfeeding Center offers easy access to products, education, support and guidance to enrich the breastfeeding experience for mothers and their babies.
Many products and services are available online, by telephone or at our primary location in the Meadowbrook Building, ground floor, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital campus.
Experienced registered nurses, who are board-certified lactation consultants, can assess breastfeeding difficulties and develop a plan for each mother and baby. Services are available to any nursing mother, regardless of the clinic and hospital she may have chosen for care and delivery of her baby.
- Personal consultations in a comfortable outpatient private room and retail store setting
- Initial feeding assessments to assure success with breastfeeding
- Return-to-work, school, and travel consultations
- Expert fittings for maternity bras, nursing tanks, compression stockings
- Breast pumps and accessories
- Individualized product and service recommendations
- Insurance billing
- If you have a doctor’s prescription and insurance coverage for select items, we bill your insurance company on your behalf
- We provide help with understanding insurance benefit
- Caring gifts
- For mom’s comfort and care
- Unique items for baby
- Timely, consistent follow-up
- Our team is here to assure you have a great experience in selecting products you need for your ongoing care and comfort. We are available after you go home to answer questions and keep you up-to-date
To schedule an appointment with a lactation consultant, call the Breastfeeding Center at Meadowbrook at 952-993-5124. For product related questions and inquiries, call the Health & Care store location nearest you.
Breast Pump Guides