Duration Ready-To-Use Clothing & Treatment Kit W/Trigger Sprayer
With the Duration Clothing & Treatment Kit with Trigger Sprayer is a DUAL PURPOSE KIT, you have the option of soaking you clothing or gear of spraying them.
Permethrin is an insecticide that is a synthetic replica of the natural insecticide pyrethrum which is derived from the flowers of the daisy chrysanthemum. Permethrin was developed and tested by the U.S. military for use on uniforms. It uses the same active ingredient used in hair shampoos for head lice. When Permethrin is applied to clothing, bed nets, tents or gear the treated fabric repels or kills biting insects including mosquitoes that may carry Zika Virsu, West Nile virus or malaria and ticks that may carry Lyme disease or Rocky Mountain spotted fever. When Permethrin dries, it bonds to the cloth fiber or mesh netting and is odorless and non-staining. Permethrin is water based, biodegradable and virtually non-toxic to humans, with no systemic effects reported. When Permethrin treated clothing is used in conjunction with a DEET insect repellent on exposed skin, nearly 100% protection against disease causing mosquitoes and ticks can be achieved. Ideal choice to offer protection from mosquito bites which may cause Zika Virus.
- For use on clothing, tents or netting
- Safe to use on natural or synthetic fibers
- Offers up to 6 weeks of protection
- Lasts through 6 launderings
- Comes in an 8oz. Bottle which treats: 1 set of clothing & 1 additional garment. (1 set of clothing = 1 long sleeved shirt, 1 pair of pants and 1 pair of socks)
- Treatment Kit includes: 0.5 %Permethrin, Treatment Bag, 1 Pair Disposable Gloves and Instructions