FertilAid for Men
FertilAid for Men is a male fertility enhancing supplement designed to improve sperm count, motility, and morphology. Doctor-developed and clinically proven.
Formulated by Amos Grunebaum, MD, the ingredients in patented FertilAid for Men* have been scientifically demonstrated to enhance male fertility and improve overall reproductive wellness as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Ideal for men with a low sperm count or for those looking to optimize their sexual health.
Fertile, healthy sperm are defined not just by the number of sperm (or count), but also by sperm concentration, by sperm motility and speed, and by healthy morphology (sperm shape and size). Sperm motility is determined by the percentage of sperm that are moving and their capacity to “swim” in a forward direction. Healthy sperm motility allows sperm to sustain vitality and propel themselves through the uterus to the fallopian tube – and ultimately penetrate the surface of the ovum and fertilize the egg.
How to increase sperm count and motility? FertilAid addresses these key issues in male fertility and reproductive health. With an effective formula that combines a potent blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals with the amino acid, L-Carnitine, FertilAid for Men is designed to support the healthy formation of sperm and increase both sperm motility and sperm count. Click here to view the FertilAid for Men Clinical Study as published in the American Society of Andrology’s 2009 Annual Proceedings.
- Recommended Use:Take 3 capsules daily in divided doses with meals.
- Each bottle contains 90 capsules, a 1-month supply.
- Contains L-Carnitine, shown to increase sperm count, quality and motility.
- Includes an array of antioxidants and minerals, including a powerful dosage of zinc and selenium, that support male reproductive health.
- Complete multivitamin protection – 100% RDA or more for men of reproductive age, including key B vitamins.
- Offers more potent support than other male fertility supplements, including twice the amount of Vitamin C, three times the amount of zinc and Beta Carotene – an element of Vitamin A.
- Safe, non-prescription formula that is clinically validated and Doctor-approved to help those dealing with male infertility.
- Manufactured in the U.S. by a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.