STUD 100 Delay Spray
STUD 100 is formulated to help in the prevention of premature or over-rapid ejaculation. It is manufactured to medical standards in a certified UK factory. It contains Lidocaine Base USP 9.6% w/w (approximately 10 mg per spray) as its active ingredient and meets the requirements outlined by the FDA's Monograph on Male Genital Desensitizers.
- For external use only.
- Do not use STUD 100 if you or your partner are allergic or sensitive to local anesthetics, or any of the inactive ingredients.
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
- Do not use if your partner is pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have, or have had liver or kidney problems or if you are already taking prescription drugs.
- When using STUD 100, do not get into eyes, do not inhale.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, if you feel unwell or have unpleasant effects after using the spray.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- STUD 100 will not stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Desensitizing results vary with each individual.
- Use only as directed.
STUD 100 meets the requirements outlined by the FDA's Monograph on Male Genital Densensitizers.