Type 2 Diabetes: The First Step By Park Nicollet - International Diabetes Center
- Full-color booklet uses illustrations and easy-to-read text to explain type 2 diabetes and how it is treated.
- Discusses blood glucose testing and treatment with oral medications and injections.
- Also talks about food planning, carbohydrate counting and maintaining physical activity.
- A section on problem solving explains how to treat highs and lows.
- Includes a diabetes care plan with reminders about tests and checkups.
- Fifth-grade reading level.
- 4th Edition