Your Pregnancy and Childbirth - 5th Edition
Your Pregnancy and Childbirth:
Month-to-Month provides expecting parents with information they can trust and advice they can rely on from the leading group of women's health care professionals - the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. This completely revised edition contains all of the information expecting parents need about pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period from experts you can trust.
A fully illustrated month-by-month guide showing baby's development and changes in the mother's body.
This unique pregnancy resource also includes guidance on making important decisions that affect the mom-to-be and the baby's health.
- Descriptions of each prenatal visit and the key tests that may be needed.
- Complete information on labor and delivery, including how to cope with each stage
- Clear, up-to-date guidance on prenatal genetic testing
- Expert advice on prenatal nutrition and how to feed the baby
- Discussion of special concerns, such as multiple pregnancy and complications.